Writer. Speaker. Artivist.
Using the arts to stop climate bullies, build healthy communities, and have a blast. Invite Mary to your class (Gr. 3 to grad school), community group, or conference!
- Creative Disruption
- The Hero’s Journey: How Teens are Unplugging from Virtual Warfare and Into the Real-Life Battle Over Planet Earth
- How to Feel Optimistic for the World (and Ourselves)
- From Worrier to Warrior: The Journey for Parents
- How Oregonians Are Stopping an Export Pipeline in its Tracks
- “Shape Your Words, Shape Your World” Writing Workshops
Mary has presented at the Public Interest Environmental Law Conference, Lions Club chapters, elementary schools, conferences for activists, university and high school environmental clubs, parent councils, and in college classrooms (sociology, environmental science).
Contact Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org