Work Effectively for a Healthy Planet
Amplify Youth Voices
Deepen Family Connections
New Interviews, Reviews & Articles
- AUDIOBOOK verison of The Parents' Guide to Climate Revolution coming at the end of April 2019! We're busy shining it up for your listening pleasure. Stay tuned, or watch Audible on Amazon.
- New: WXXI in Rochester, NY: April 4th, Evan Dawson (a great interviewer!) interviews me on Connections
- New: I'm interviewed on Megan McCue's Attachment Parenting podcast
- I'm the interviewer in "Before It's Too Late: Avoiding Climate Catastrophe" with environmental law scholar Mary Wood in The Sun
- A new review of my book in this Coffee House Read
- The June 2019 issue of Minding Nature journal will reprint my interview "If Your House Is On Fire: Kathleen Dean Moore on the Moral Urgency of Climate Change" originally published in The Sun
- Listen to me being interviewed by two mom comedians on the One Bad Mother podcast
- New York Times article recommends my book!
- Sierra Magazine's review