Fight Effectively for a Healthy Planet
Amplify Youth Voices
Deepen Family Connections
About the Author:
I love my kids more than anything, and won’t let their planet go down on my watch. I write, speak, and teach workshops to help people fight effectively for the future we want while deepening our connections to one another. Reach me here.
- Jan. 2019: One Bad Mother podcast
- Feb 2019 releases: Sun Magazine releases my long-awaited interview with atmospheric trust scholar Mary Christina Wood; Megan McCue interviews me on her Attachment Parenting Podcast
- April 6 – 7: Attending Mothers Out Front! Conference
- April 11: Talk: Omaha, Nebraska (Sierra Club & other environmental groups)
- April 27: Tsunami Books, Eugene
- Stay tuned for news about winter workshops & book events in NY, Boston & Washington
New Interviews & Book Reviews
- My new article in USA Today Magazine, “The Heat Is On”, focuses on climate education!
- NY Times article recommends my book!
- Sierra Magazine‘s review: “The Go-to How-to for Parenting in the Age of Climate Change”
- New feature on “Youth & the Power of Street Democracy” in BiFrost, includes excerpts, photos & video interviews
- Interview in Thrive Global (Arianna Huffington’s publication)
Join parents across the globe fighting for the health & happiness of our kids...