OPEN HOUSE & READING for Mary’s new book Tsunami Book Store in Eugene, Oregon. Author Mary DeMocker, co-founder of 350.org’s Eugene chapter, shares humorous stories from her 21 years of trying to raise happy, well-adjusted kids while also protecting their habitat.
- Mary’s Book Chosen for the 2020 Skipping Stones Honor Awards
- How to Uplift Young People in These Strange Times
- Earth Day 50 – Printable Posters and Postcard!
- Our Planet, Our Home: Easy, Artful Ways to Celebrate Earth Day from Home!
- PDF Version: The Parents’ Guide to Safe Climates (During Corona): 100 Ways to Engage & Empower Youth K – 12, Fight for Their Future – and Not Lose Your Mind