OPEN HOUSE & READING for Mary’s new book Tsunami Book Store in Eugene, Oregon. Author Mary DeMocker, co-founder of 350.org’s Eugene chapter, shares humorous stories from her 21 years of trying to raise happy, well-adjusted kids while also protecting their habitat.
- On cocoa lattes, flipping Georgia, and my first TEDx talk!
- Mary on The Weather Channel: Listen and Empower Kids About Climate
- So Your Kids Are Stressed Out About the Climate Crisis: Here’s how to help
- On Racial Justice, Walls of Moms — and How to Reclaim the Future (during a pandemic!)
- Read Mary’s Review of Jamie Margolin’s New Book!