It started with “The Graveyard We Need” as part of the neighborhood Halloween decorations. That led, four years later, to a 450-person human art project in downtown Eugene.
- Mary’s Book Chosen for the 2020 Skipping Stones Honor Awards
- How to Uplift Young People in These Strange Times
- Earth Day 50 – Printable Posters and Postcard!
- Our Planet, Our Home: Easy, Artful Ways to Celebrate Earth Day from Home!
- PDF Version: The Parents’ Guide to Safe Climates (During Corona): 100 Ways to Engage & Empower Youth K – 12, Fight for Their Future – and Not Lose Your Mind