It started with “The Graveyard We Need” as part of the neighborhood Halloween decorations. That led, four years later, to a 450-person human art project in downtown Eugene.
- Mary on The Weather Channel: Listen and Empower Kids About Climate
- So Your Kids Are Stressed Out About the Climate Crisis: Here’s how to help
- On cocoa lattes, flipping Georgia, and my first TEDx talk!
- On Racial Justice, Walls of Moms — and How to Reclaim the Future (during a pandemic!)
- Read Mary’s Review of Jamie Margolin’s New Book!