As we perform the morning routine, I cheerfully inquire, multiple times, “Want eggs?” I can’t hear the either mumbled or non-existent answer and finally declare, “I’m cooking eggs unless you shout ‘cereal’ in the next two seconds.”
- On Cocoa Lattes, Flipping Georgia, and my First TEDx Talk!
- Mary on The Weather Channel: Listen and Empower Kids About Climate
- So Your Kids Are Stressed Out About the Climate Crisis: Here’s how to help
- On Racial Justice, Walls of Moms — and How to Reclaim the Future (during a pandemic!)
- Read Mary’s Review of Jamie Margolin’s New Book!