I’m starting a new series about things that delight, surprise, or amuse me. They make my heart leap and remind me that life on Planet Earth is dazzling and that countless earthly and human creations –and sometimes co-creations–are worth my humble Climate Mom rescue efforts.
- On Cocoa Lattes, Flipping Georgia, and my First TEDx Talk!
- Mary on The Weather Channel: Listen and Empower Kids About Climate
- So Your Kids Are Stressed Out About the Climate Crisis: Here’s how to help
- On Racial Justice, Walls of Moms — and How to Reclaim the Future (during a pandemic!)
- Read Mary’s Review of Jamie Margolin’s New Book!