When I recently asked 14-year-old strike organizer Maia Stout from Newport, Oregon, “What’s the most important thing adults can do to support young climate activists?”, her answer was swift — and surprised me.
- On Cocoa Lattes, Flipping Georgia, and my First TEDx Talk!
- Mary on The Weather Channel: Listen and Empower Kids About Climate
- So Your Kids Are Stressed Out About the Climate Crisis: Here’s how to help
- On Racial Justice, Walls of Moms — and How to Reclaim the Future (during a pandemic!)
- Read Mary’s Review of Jamie Margolin’s New Book!